- $18.50 for one ticket to Dark Star Orchestra (up to $37.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Zeiterion Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dark Star Orchestra
- When they formed: 1997
- What they do: recreate concerts from the Grateful Dead’s 30-year history
- How they do it: with faithful instrumentation and identical setlists
- How many times they’ve done this: more than 2,000
Past rows of seats covered in crimson, past a red carpet that brings out the auditorium's regality, past a centerpiece chandelier that dangles from the ceiling with the quiet grace of a toddler climbing out of her crib, is a stage. Upon this stage, the Zeiterion Theatre explores the performing arts, hosting national and international performers who enlighten the community to other cultures and inspire the younger population to actively participate in the arts. Every year, Zeiterion, lovingly known as "The Z," also provides 5,000 free tickets to children and families with low incomes, working to make arts more accessible to all.