- One G-Pass to Darkside Boxing: The Rumble on the River
- Where: Detroit Masonic Temple
- When: Friday, January 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $30 for seating in rows M–HH of the rear main floor (a $46.20 value)
- $40 for seating in rows A–C of the front balcony (a $62.60 value)
- $60 for seating in rows A–L of the main floor (an $88.70 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Darkside Boxing: The Rumble on the River
Since August, 2012, Lanardo “The Pain Server” Tyner’s wardrobe has had a signature flourish: the WBU welterweight belt. On Friday, January 10, he’ll put his championship couture on the table in a title bout with Angel Hernandez, the headline event of Darkside Boxing: The Rumble on the River. The evening also features veteran pugilists such as Ahmad Mahmood and Lane “The Pain” Stall, giving spectators a look at live fisticuffs without having to insult their neighbor.