What You'll Get
- $27 for one mezzanine seat (up to $48 value)
- $33 for one rear orchestra seat (up to $58 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Her humble roots: The daughter of a minister, Darlene spent her early days listening to gospel music. She began singing in her church’s choir when she was just 10 years old.
- Her breakthrough: Darlene was the voice behind many of Phil Spector’s girl group hits in the 1960s and 70s, including “He’s a Rebel,” which topped the American charts in 1962.
- Her accomplishments: She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2010, and she’s also the subject of the Oscar-winning documentary Twenty Feet from Stardom. What’s more, Rolling Stone ranked her no. 84 on its list of 100 Greatest Singers.
- Her latest: 2015’s Introducing Darlene Love, which was produced by Steven Van Zandt and features songs by Elvis Costello, Joan Jett, Bruce Springsteen, and other music icons.
- Also appearing: The Platters’ former lead singer Sonny Turner and the Duprees
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.