- $24 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $42.87 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Daryl Hall & John Oates with Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings and Trombone Shorty
- Who they are: the number one selling duo in music history as recognized by the R.I.A.A.
- Their breakthrough: 1973’s album Abandoned Luncheonette, with its top 10 hit “She’s Gone”
- The duo had six number one singles from the mid-‘70s to the mid-‘80s, which include: “Rich Girl,” “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out of Touch”
- How much the ‘70s & ’80s loved Daryl Hall & John Oates: Six consecutive albums went platinum
- When they were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: 2003
- Their latest honor: they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2014
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: boldly brassy funk and soul band, heard on countless film soundtracks, late night shows, and commercials, whose frontwoman went from being a Rikers corrections officer to a Grammy-nominated note-belter after backing soul icon Lee Fields
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue: With his self-defined “supafunkrock” band, the trumpet hero seen on HBO’s Treme defies expectations of New Orleans jazz with a live set that sizzles with the swagger of a hip-hop show.
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
2005 Lake Robbins Dr.
Woodlands, TX 77380