What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Daryl Hall & John Oates
- When: Tuesday, June 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $20 for general lawn admission (up to $37.55 value)
- $30 for left or right Gold Circle seating in rows P–V (up to $58.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Who they are: the number one selling duo in music history as recognized by the R.I.A.A.
- Their breakthrough: 1973’s debut album Abandoned Luncheonette, with its top 10 hit “She’s Gone”
- The duo had six number one singles from the mid-‘70s to the mid-‘80s, which include: “Rich Girl,” “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out of Touch”
- How much the ‘70s & ’80s loved Daryl Hall & John Oates: Six consecutive albums went platinum
- When they were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: 2003
- Their latest honor: they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at nTelos Wireless Pavilion on 6/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.