What You'll Get
- One two-day package to Galveston Comic Con Presents: Dash Beardsley’s Wake The Dead Horror Paracon 2015
- When: Saturday, October 10–Sunday, October 11
- Door time: 11 a.m. for general-admission pass holders; 10 a.m. for silver pass holders
- Where: Galveston Convention Center
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24.50 for the general-admission package (up to $35 value)
- $82.50 for the silver pass package (up to $165 value)
- The general-admission package includes access to celebrity guests after VIP/silver pass holders, entrance to all lectures, Q&As, and panels with general admission seating (if available), and all-day access to vendors.
- The silver pass package includes priority access, guaranteed reserved seating, and Saturday night after-party.
Galveston Comic Con Presents: Dash Beardsley’s Wake The Dead Horror Paracon 2015
- Notable Guests: Voice of King of the Hill’s Peggy Hill and Hocus Pocus star Kathy Najimy; Pruitt Taylor Vince from The Walking Dead, Identity, and True Blood; returning guest American Horror Story’s Jennifer Lynn Warren; Final Destination lead Bobby Campo; and clairvoyant’s Teal Gray and Dakota Lawrence
- Ghost Tours of Galveston Island creator Dash Beardsley can’t get enough of the paranormal, which is why he’s corralled multiple stars from horror films as well as mediums, clairvoyants, and paranormal experts for the second-annual Wake The Dead Horror Paracon.
- Don’t Miss: ghost-hunting tips from Chris Melancon, founder of Paranormal Society of New Orleans
- See more information here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/10 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Galvenston Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Dash Beardsley's Wake The Dead Horror Paranormal Convention's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open at 10 a.m. for Silver Pass holders; 11 a.m. for General Admission holders. For ADA seating, call box office upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.