What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Daughter of the Struggle (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Suitland High School
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 5:15 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Daughter of the Struggle
- The Story: Ayanna Gregory captures intimate moments from her life as a daughter of the civil rights movement with story, song, and insights into her father’s journey
- Her Father: renowned activist and comedian Dick Gregory
- For a Good Cause: a portion of the proceeds benefit the Cynthia Lowery Scholarship Fund
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Suitland High School. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Yearn to Learn's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 45 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.