What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Comedy Fest feat. Dave Chappelle & More
- Dave Chappelle: Thanks to his groundbreaking Comedy Central series Chappelle’s Show, the comedian, actor, and scathing social critic soared to household-name status, prompting Esquire to call him “the comic genius of America.” In the past two years, he’s once again taken to touring after a lengthy hiatus from show business.
- Chris Tucker: You probably know him for his wry, fast-talking stand-up comedy, but you definitely know him from his high-profile movie appearances—whether the star or a side character, Tucker is consistently the funniest part of The Fifth Element, the Rush Hour movies, and every insult thrown at Ice Cube in Friday
- Tom Segura: He’s the host of the podcast Your Mom’s House and the star of the Netflix special Completely Normal, and his laidback party guy comedy style was perfect for Ari Shaffir’s true-life confessional mini-series This Is Not Happening, where he told the story of accidentally overdosing on GHB
- Ricky Velez: Born and raised in Queens and recently named “New York’s Funniest” by the New York Comedy Festival, Ricky Velez is a familiar face around Big Apple brick walls, but he made his way into the national consciousness as a contributing writer and recurring figure on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
- Sarah Tiana: she’s a favorite of some of the most famous, sharpest tongued female comedians in the world, as a regular feature on Chelsea Lately and a Whitney Cummings short film whose name can’t be repeated here. Filling out her credentials are the recurring character Carmen on Reno 911! and a writing gig on The Burn with Jeff Ross
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. All performers subject to change without notice. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.