What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to Dave Koz (up to $67.35 value)
- When: Friday, August 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Kansas City Music Hall
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who is Dave Koz?: one of the most revered stars of the smooth-jazz genre, and a king of the pop saxophone
- Where you first became keen to his funky tones: when he toured in the late ’80s with Richard Marx or blew his horn on The Arsenio Hall Show
- Decades later: he’s a platinum-selling adult-contemporary star with nine Grammy nominations, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, his own radio program, and a government-issued “License to Solo”
- Other artists who’ve enlisted his talents: Ray Charles, Natalie Cole, Celine Dion, U2, Rod Stewart, Luther Vandross, and Stevie Wonder
- What he brings to the show: his gracious, and often show-stopping, alto-saxing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.