- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for side orchestra seating in section B or G, rows P–V (up to $52.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dave Mason’s Traffic Jam with Special Guest Leon Russell
- Dave Mason: Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, and founding band member of Traffic, who’s played and recorded with Fleetwood Mac, Jimi Hendrix, and Paul McCartney—all while putting out dozens of solo albums, the latest of which is Future’s Past.
- Traffic: The Steve Winwood-fronted psychedelic rock band known for “Paper Sun” and “Hole in My Shoe”
- Traffic Jam: The first act will see Mason playing Traffic favorites, and the second act will be comprised of his solo work.
- Leon Russell: A session musician and member of Joe Cocker’s Mad Dogs & Englishmen ensemble, Russell is still best known for his solo work, including the hit single “Tightrope.” Russell’s prolific output has earned him a spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well as the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- The Encore: Dave Mason and Leon Russell will join forces to recreate the classic Mad Dogs & Englishmen Fillmore East concert experience.