What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to see Dave Tanner (up to $20 value)
- When: Sunday, June 29, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Carpenter Performance Hall at the Irving Arts Center
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- How you know radio host, actor, and musician Dave Tanner: you live in the DFW metroplex
- More specifically: he's the host of "Legends 770" on KAAM Radio in Dallas, played "Farmer Dooley" on Barney the Dinosaur, and appeared The Trip to Bountiful and in over 300 commercials
- Audiences that Dave has charmed: three United States Presidents, five Texas governors, and an undisclosed number of European royals, since we don't know the metric system
- What he's bringing to the stage: his smile and his trio
- What to expect from the show: songs such as "That's What I Like About Texas" and "American Ends In I Can"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 6/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Carpenter Performance Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Irving Arts Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.