- $17.62 for one G-Pass for seating in the left wing or right wing (up to $35.25 value)
- $20.12 for one G-Pass for seating in the left center or right center (up to $40.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know David Bromberg: as an astonishingly gifted multi-instrumentalist with an in-depth knowledge of American music and a crew of collaborators that includes Pete Seeger, George Harrison, Muddy Waters, and Bob Dylan
- How You Know David Bromberg if You Think You Don’t Know David Bromberg: his seven-minute rendition of “Mr. Bojangles,” his work on Dylan’s “It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry,” his fiddle on the Eagles tune “Journey of the Sorcerer”
- A Few More of His Friends: his 2011 album Use Me featured a whole new lineup of collaborators, including Los Lobos, Levon Helm, Widespread Panic, Linda Ronstadt, and Keb’ Mo’
VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene in Star Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with live music, thrilling DJ parties, MMA cage fights, and even sexy Latin Nights. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.