What You'll Get
- $37 for one ticket to see David Cassidy (up to $61.80 value)
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Saban Theatre
- Seating: front or rear balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- When you first met him: when he starred as Keith Partridge on the hit TV show The Partridge Family
- What that show did: catapulted him into the hearts of ’70s audiences and teenage birds everywhere
- What else it did: sent the 1970 hit, “I Think I Love You,” fluttering to number one on the Billboard Pop Singles chart, thanks in no small part to Cassidy’s bubblegum tenor
- Since then: he’s recorded multiple hits, including 1985’s “Heart of Emotion,” 1992’s “I’ll Never Stop Loving You,” and 2007’s dance remix of “I Woke Up in Love This Morning”
- Shows where he’s returned to the small screen: The Ben Stiller Show, Malcolm in the Middle, CSI
- What to expect at the concert: hits from both his The Partridge Family days and his solo career, delivered with sparkling eyes and a wide grin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Saban Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflectsTicketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.