- $25.37 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $36.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you met David: on the seventh season of American Idol, where he became not only the show’s champion but the winner of your diary’s smile contest
- Before that: he was already an accomplished musician who’d recorded three albums with his previous band (the hard-rocking Axium) and two solo albums, including the classic, Analog Heart
- What David Cook cooks: post-grunge/alternative rock in the vein of his biggest influences (Our Lady Peace, Pearl Jam, Goo Goo Dolls), plus soulful ballads that make fans hearts’ vote David
- It’s David’s Life: By landing 14 debut entries on Billboard’s Digital Songs chart, he broke a record previous held by Bon Jovi. Incidentally, he made it to Hollywood on Idol by belting out Jovi’s “Livin’ on a Prayer.”
- His latest: Digital Vein, a thematic followup to Analog Heart featuring the impassioned single “Criminals”
- What to expect: fan favorites such as “Paper Hearts” and “The Last Goodbye,” plus surprising covers such as a rowdy take on Garth Brooks’s “Friends in Low Places” or Chris Isaak’s “Wicked Game”
VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene in Star Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with live music, thrilling DJ parties, MMA cage fights, and even sexy Latin Nights. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.
1 Riverboat Dr.
North Kansas City, MO 64116