What You'll Get
- $24.90 for one general-admission ticket ($49.54 value)
- Valid from October 15, 2016, through January 15, 2017
James Michael Redneck Comedy Magic
- James Michael: a magician, comedian, actor, and tattoo artist known for his ability to make objects—and political correctness—disappear
- How his show differs from other Vegas acts: James forgoes the usual black suits and smoke and mirrors for a magic show focused on off-color language, filthy humor, and lots of drinking.
- What to expect: The show is only open to adults 21 and over, any of whom might be called on stage for some audience participation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 16, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.