- $25.13 for one ticket to see David Gray (up to $50.25 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Stir Concert Cove at Harrah’s Council Bluffs Casino & Hotel
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Who David Gray is: one of the UK’s most heralded music artists, both at home and overseas, and a recipient of numerous critical accolades
- Breakout album: the multi-platinum White Ladder, which enchanted with ethereal folktronica and Gray’s pensive, pleading tenor
- His hit singles: “Babylon,” “Please Forgive Me,” “You’re the World to Me,” “The One I Love”
- Draw the Line: his critically praised 2009 album that was followed by two successful US tours
- 9: the Billboard Top 200 chart debut spot of 2010’s Foundling — the highest release position of Gray’s career
- How Entertainment Weekly described Foundling: “all warm arrangements and real emotion”
- David Gray’s newest album: his 11th, Mutineers
1 Harrah's Blvd.
Council Bluffs, IA 51501