What You'll Get
- $45 for one G-Pass to see David Gray with one skip-the-line pass and one elite parking pass (up to $97.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Seating: sections 201–209
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the designated Skip the Line entrance for early entry.
- Who David Gray is: a mellow but affecting British singer-songwriter who pairs lyrical poetry with alt rock, folk, and dusky electronica
- Breakout album: the multi-platinum White Ladder, which enchanted with ethereal folktronica and Gray’s pensive, pleading tenor
- His hit singles: “Babylon,” “Please Forgive Me,” “You’re the World to Me,” “The One I Love”
- Newest album he’s touring in support of: his 11th, Mutineers
- How he’s always evolving: while Gray still espouses a DIY approach to production, his compositions increase in complexity and see him experimenting with new forms of instrumentation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Toyota Oakdale Theatre on 10/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.