- $25 for one G-Pass to see David Gray with a digital download of his upcoming album, Mutineers (up to $40.53 value)
- When: Monday, August 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
- Seating: sections 306–309, rows L–Z
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who David Gray is: one of the UK’s most heralded music artists, both at home and overseas, and a recipient of numerous critical accolades
- Breakout album: the multi-platinum White Ladder, which enchanted with ethereal folktronica and Gray’s pensive, pleading tenor
- His hit singles: “Babylon,” “Please Forgive Me,” “You’re the World to Me,” “The One I Love”
- Draw the Line: his critically praised 2009 album that was followed by two successful US tours
9: the Billboard Top 200 chart debut spot of 2010’s Foundling — the highest release position of Gray’s career
- How Entertainment Weekly described Foundling: “all warm arrangements and real emotion”
- David Gray’s newest album: his 11th, Mutineers