- $22.50 for one G-Pass to David Gray with a digital download of his upcoming album, Mutineers (up to a $44.85 value)
- When: Friday, August 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- Seating: general admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who David Gray is: one of the UK's most heralded music artists, both at home and overseas, and a recipient of numerous critical accolades
- Breakout album: the multi-platinum White Ladder, which enchanted with ethereal folktronica and Gray's pensive, pleading tenor
- His hit singles: "Babylon," "Please Forgive Me," "You're the World to Me," "The One I Love"
- Draw the Line: his critically praised 2009 album that was followed by two successful US tours
- #9: the Billboard Top 200 chart debut spot of 2010's Foundling — the highest release position of Gray's career
- How Entertainment Weekly described Foundling: "all warm arrangements and real emotion"
- David Gray's newest album: his 11th, Mutineers
Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
The centerpiece in the bouquet of venues at NC Music Factory, Uptown Amphitheatre is an open-air stage with a stirring view of downtown Charlotte. Hosting everyone from Steely Dan to Panic! at the Disco to Gavin DeGraw, the stage caters to all tastes—even those who take the saying literally, with food and beverage service in the premium box sections. And that's not even the top of the seating hierarchy. The indoor VIP area boasts private bathrooms and a private bar.