What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see David Gray with a digital download of his upcoming album, Mutineers
- When: Monday, August 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $41.21 value)
- $30 for sections 4–7 (up to $59.29 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who David Gray is: one of the UK’s most heralded music artists, both at home and overseas, and a recipient of numerous critical accolades
- Breakout album: the multi-platinum White Ladder, which enchanted with ethereal folktronica and Gray’s pensive, pleading tenor
- His hit singles: “Babylon,” “Please Forgive Me,” “You’re the World to Me,” “The One I Love”
- Draw the Line: his critically praised 2009 album that was followed by two successful US tours
- No. 9: the Billboard Top 200 chart debut spot of 2010’s Foundling — the highest release position of Gray’s career
- How Entertainment Weekly described Foundling: “all warm arrangements and real emotion”
- David Gray’s newest album: his 11th, Mutineers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 11, 2014. Limit 8/person. Use for admission at venue on 8/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly on receipt of voucher, availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Must provide full name and email address at checkout, which will be shared with Official Community to facilitate the digital download. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.