All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $23.16 value)
David Lee Garza Y Los Musicales
- Who They Are: a Tejano band led by Latin Grammy-winning accordionist David Lee Garza with instrumental support from family members, friends, and a group of revolving vocalists
- What They Do: blend country, Tex-Mex, and Tejano into danceable hits like “Con El Tiempo,” “Cuatro Caminos,” and “Te Quiero Te Amo”
- How Long They’ve Been Doing It: for over 30 years, producing more than a dozen albums in the less than five years while touring across numerous festivals
The Hometown Boys
- Their Sound: tejano conjunto with rapid-fire accordion, bouncy bajo sexto bass lines with matching drum beats, and soaring vocals that float above the instruments
- All In the Family: The Hometown Boys originally consisted of an entire family of musicians. Over the years, a rotating cast has influenced the group with their own musical influences. Today’s lineup includes vocalist Elias Aredondo, accordionist Anthony Trevinio, drummer Ruben Rodriguez, and bassist Bobby Martinez, among others.
- For Fans Of: Los Huracanes Del Norte, Esteban “Steve” Jordan, Jaime Y Los Chamacos
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2018. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.