What You'll Get
- $12 for one G-Pass for seating in balcony left or right (up to $22.20 value)
- $17 for one G-Pass for setting in the balcony (up to $33.25 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra (up to $44.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
David Lee: Ultimate Elvis
- What makes him the Ultimate: People who have actually worked with Elvis, like singer Sherrill Shaun Neilsen, say David exudes the same charm and energy. David modeled for the statue that stands at The Elvis Presley Birthplace, he was featured on the cover of King for a Day, and he’s won multiple prestigious Elvis fest awards across North America.
- What makes up his repertoire: With this show recreating the 40th anniversary of Elvis’ only concert in Birmingham, the same song line up from ‘76 are the songs David Lee will be singing. Songs like “Hound Dog,” “Jailhouse Rock,” “My Way,” and much more.
- What makes audiences believe its really him: his spot-on renditions of real life Elvis footage, his uncanny vocal impersonations, and his King-like hip-shimmying.
- Special Guests:One of Elvis’ original backup singers and member of the Stamps Quartet, Mr. Bill Baize, will be a special guest performer and David Lee will be backed by Steel City Sound.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.