What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $42.39 value)
- $30 for one VIP ticket in rows 1–3 (up to $63.09 value)
- $40 for one VIP ticket in rows 1–3 and a pre-show meet-and-greet with a close-up magic show (up to $83.79 value)
Available Dates and Times
- Friday, September 8, at 8 p.m. | pre-show meet-and-greet starts at 7:15 p.m.
- Saturday, September 9, at 8 p.m. | pre-show meet-and-greet starts at 7:15 p.m.
- Sunday, September 10, at 3 p.m. | pre-show meet-and-greet starts at 2:15 p.m.
- Sunday, September 24, at 3 p.m. | pre-show meet-and-greet starts at 2:15 p.m.
David London’s Magic Outside The Box
- The Man: A critically acclaimed magician who has been practicing magic for over 20 years, David travels the country presenting his original magic productions. His performances push the limits of a magic show, often incorporating experimental means to evoke a magical mindset.
- The Show: A 75-minute stand-up magic show that combines magic tricks with storytelling, comedy, surrealism, philosophy, and that which cannot be defined, to create an evening of laughs, mystery, and the unexpected.
- The Praise: Washington Post calls him “our favorite mad genius magician,” City Paper labeled him as “The Disillusionist”, and New City Chicago describes him as “more Cocteau than Copperfield.”
Recommended for Ages 15+
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.