- $23 for one general-admission ticket (up to $47.57 value)
- $31 for one ticket for VIP seating in the first three rows (up to $63.09 value)
- $41 for one ticket for VIP seating in the first three rows plus a Close-Up Magic show and meet-and-greet 45 minutes before showtime (up to $83.79 value)
David London’s Magic Outside The Box
- What Washington Post Weekend calls David London: “Our favorite mad genius magician”
- Because of: his use of Wonder Bread, jelly beans and other everyday objects to tell stories and explore ideas; his ability to make you laugh, think and be fooled all at once!
- How New City Chicago describes his style: as “more Cocteau than Copperfield”
- Because: he combines traditional magic tricks with surreal experiments. This also led the Washington City Paper to call him “The Disillusionist.”
- How Philadelphia Weekly sums up his show: as “full of inventive wonder”
- Because of: the use puppets to tell philosophical stories, sleight of hand to create surreality, and comedy to turn the 75-minute show into a multifaceted extravaganza.
Recommended for Ages 15+