What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $19 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $34.09 value)
- His sound: emotive country filtered through Sinatra-worthy vibrato
- Where you’ve most likely heard him: on his No. 1 hit “Let It Rain” or the Grammy-nominated “Turning Home”
- Covers worth hearing: Adele’s “Someone Like You” and Train’s “I’m About to Come Alive” prove that Wild knows how to stay true to other artists’ songs while reworking them into his own style
- His latest album: 2014’s I’m A Fire, featuring the Country Airplay No. 1 hit “Whatever She’s Got”
- His soon-to-be latest album: The Fighter, whose first single, “Night’s On Fire,” has already surfaced. The record’s release date is still TBA.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must be 21 or older. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sandy Station
Sandy Station pairs hearty food with live entertainment in an energized nightclub setting. Guests can dig into a burger, plate of breaded chicken strips, or pile of onion rings. After dinner, patrons can play games of foosball, shuffleboard, and pool or listen to live bands on Thursdays and live video DJs on weekends. Throughout, five HD projectors and 36 HDTVs display the biggest games from across the country. Patrons can also take advantage of the large outdoor patio, complete with a fireplace, full bar, and music to set the atmosphere.