What You'll Get
- $55 for a ticket package to see David Nail and Kip Moore (up to $98 value)
- Where: Starland Ballroom
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Package Includes
- One ticket to see David Nail on Friday, November 7, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- One ticket to see Kip Moore on Thursday, November 20, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- One drink per show
- His sound: emotive country filtered through Sinatra-worthy vibrato
- Where you’ve most likely heard him: on his No. 1 hit “Let It Rain” or the Grammy-nominated “Turning Home”
- Covers that show Wild knows how to stay true to other artists’ songs while reworking them into his own style: Adele’s “Someone Like You”; Train’s “I’m About to Come Alive”
- His latest album: I’m A Fire, featuring the Country Airplay No. 1 hit “Whatever She’s Got”
- Native Run is opening the show
- Home state: Georgia
- Breakout number-one hit: “Somethin’ ‘Bout a Truck,” a wistful tale of small town living, beer guzzling, and girls in sundresses
- Follow-up hit: “Beer Money,” which showed that Moore has the chops to be a southern Springsteen with rousing, escapist lyrics that echo “Born to Run”
- Hit from his upcoming second album: “Young Love”
- Accolades: The American Country Awards and the CMT Music Awards nominated Kip for best new artist, best single, best music video from a new artist, and breakthrough video of the year
- Kip’s original plan: to be a golfer—his dad was a golf pro and he himself earned a golf scholarship to Valdosta State University
- Why he started playing guitar: because when he tried strumming a golf club, nothing came out
- Charlie Worsham and Sam Hunt are opening the show
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2014. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Starland Ballroom. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Starland Ballroom's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. on 11/7; doors open at 6 p.m. on 11/20. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.