- $10 for general admission (up to $27.90 value)
- $15 for VIP admission (up to $38.25 value)
The Merchant of Venice Starring David Serero
- The plot: the merchant takes out a loan so his friend may court a wealthy woman; however, the loan’s holder stipulates a pound of the merchant’s flesh should they be unable to repay him
- David Serero’s character: the loan’s holder, Shylock
- Where you’ve seen him: at one of his 700 packed concerts across the globe, some of which have been broadcasted to millions of viewers; starring as a baritone in operas such as Don Giovanni; packing in crowds for his one-man Broadway musical; sharing the cover of Theatre & Performance magazine with Barbra Streisand
- What people are saying: The Jewish Voice and Opinion said “Mr. Serero has given us a production rich with food for thought”, while Joelle Magazine called it “very poignant and at times dramatic” and The Jerusalem Post said it was “passionate and vibrant”.
American Sephardi Federation at the Center for Jewish History
15 W 16th St.
New York, NY 10011