All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for general admission (up to $27.90 value)
- $15 for VIP admission (up to $38.25 value)
The Merchant of Venice Starring David Serero
- The plot: the merchant takes out a loan so his friend may court a wealthy woman; however, the loan’s holder stipulates a pound of the merchant’s flesh should they be unable to repay him
- David Serero’s character: the loan’s holder, Shylock
- Where you’ve seen him: at one of his 700 packed concerts across the globe, some of which have been broadcasted to millions of viewers; starring as a baritone in operas such as Don Giovanni; packing in crowds for his one-man Broadway musical; sharing the cover of Theatre & Performance magazine with Barbra Streisand
- What people are saying: The Jewish Voice and Opinion said “Mr. Serero has given us a production rich with food for thought”, while Joelle Magazine called it “very poignant and at times dramatic” and The Jerusalem Post said it was “passionate and vibrant”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on the day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.