Baritone David Serero stars as Othello in a musical adaptation of Shakespeare’s tragedy of power and betrayal
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $27.90 value)
- $15 for one VIP ticket including cocktail reception (up to $38.25 value)
Dates and Times
- Thursday, June 16 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 23 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26 at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 30 at 8 p.m.
- Othello: In one of Shakespeare’s greatest tragedies, an iconic villain wreaks havoc on those around him using only his mind and a handkerchief. When the tragic hero of title believes him and jumps to conclusions, the results are disastrous.
- The Star: French baritone David Serero, known for his musical interpretations of the Bard’s greatest hits, including Richard III and The Merchant of Venice
- The Music: adapted in Jewish Moroccan style
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.