What You'll Get
- $42 for two general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
DaVinci & Michelangelo – The Titans Experience
- Your “tour guide”: Mark Rodgers, curator of the Museum of Leonardo DaVinci in Florence and the mastermind behind its traveling DaVinci Machines and Michelangelo exhibitions as well as DaVinci & Michelangelo: The Titans Experience
- Your “tour”: Arrive early and interact with the DaVinci Machines in person before Mark takes the stage to compare the lives and legendary works of Leonardo DaVinci and Michelangelo in a multimedia journey through the Italian Renaissance—and reveal the ways they still resonate in the modern world
- How does he do it?: with illuminating video footage, 3-D animations, and other multimedia visuals that treat audiences to an up-close look at both artists’ lives, inventions, machines, sketches, and codices
- Some of the works featured: the knowing smile of Mona Lisa, the heavenly sprawl of the Sistine Chapel, and the secret of DaVinci’s mechanical lion
- What to expect: all-ages multimedia event running approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes with intermission, featuring movies, videos, 3-D animations, and images of DaVinci and Michelangelo’s inventions, machines, sketches, codices, paintings, and sculptures.
The exhibition will close at 5 p.m. for the 6 p.m. performance. The concierge provides $12 parking validation for 5-hours of parking at Water Tower Place parking garage for those who arrive after 5 p.m. Genius Productions is a fully licensed 501c3. This offer is the suggested admission donation. Thank you for supporting the arts.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current suggested admission donation, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.