- $25 for two general admission tickets (up to $50 value)
DaVinci & Michelangelo – The Titans Experience
- Your “tour guide”: Mark Rodgers, curator of the Museum of Leonardo DaVinci in Florence and the mastermind behind its traveling DaVinci Machines and Michelangelo exhibitions as well as DaVinci & Michelangelo: The Titans Experience
- Your “tour”: Arrive early and interact with the DaVinci Machines in person before Mark takes the stage to compare the lives and legendary works of Leonardo DaVinci and Michelangelo in a multimedia journey through the Italian Renaissance—and reveal the ways they still resonate in the modern world
- How does he do it?: with illuminating video footage, 3-D animations, and other multimedia visuals that treat audiences to an up-close look at both artists’ lives, inventions, machines, sketches, and codices
- Some of the works featured: the knowing smile of Mona Lisa, the heavenly sprawl of the Sistine Chapel, and the secret of DaVinci’s mechanical lion
- What to expect: all-ages multimedia event running approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes with intermission, featuring movies, videos, 3-D animations, and images of DaVinci and Michelangelo’s inventions, machines, sketches, codices, paintings, and sculptures.
The exhibition will close at 5 p.m. for the 6 p.m. performance. The concierge provides $12 parking validation for 5-hours of parking at Water Tower Place parking garage for those who arrive after 5 p.m.