- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $40 value)
- Friday, January 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 16, at 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 17, at 1:30 p.m.
DaVinci & Michelangelo – The Titans Experience
- Your “tour guide”: Mark Rodgers, curator of the Museum of Leonardo DaVinci in Florence and the mastermind behind its traveling DaVinci Machines and Michelangelo exhibitions as well as “DaVinci & Michelangelo: Titans Side by Side”
- Your “tour”: Arrive early and interact with the DaVinci Machines in person before Mark takes the stage to compare the lives and legendary works of Leonard DaVinci and Michelangelo in a multimedia journey through the Italian Renaissance—and reveal the ways they still resonate in the modern world
- How does he do it?: with illuminating video footage, 3-D animations, and other multimedia visuals that treat audiences to an up-close look at both artists’ lives, inventions, machines, sketches, and codices
- Some of the works featured: the knowing smile of Mona Lisa, the heavenly sprawl of the Sistine Chapel, and the secret of DaVinci’s mechanical lion
- What to expect: all-ages multimedia event running approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes with intermission, featuring movies, videos, 3-D animations, and images of DaVinci and Michelangelo’s inventions, machines, sketches, codices, paintings, and sculptures.
- World premier of museum theatre: Experience this novel approach of combining a traditional museum experience with a live, multimedia theatrical performance, only at the Glitter Dome Event Center in the RINO Arts District.