What You'll Get
- $12.50–$20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $40 value)
- Saturday, August 6, at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6, at 5 p.m.
Genius Productions is a fully licensed 501c3. This offer is the suggested admission donation. Thank you for supporting the arts. Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
DaVinci & Michelangelo – The Titans Experience
- Your “tour guide”: Mark Rodgers, curator of the Museum of Leonardo DaVinci in Florence and the mastermind behind its traveling DaVinci Machines and Michelangelo exhibitions as well as DaVinci & Michelangelo: The Titans Experience
- Your “tour”: Arrive early and interact with the DaVinci Machines in person before Mark takes the stage to compare the lives and legendary works of Leonardo DaVinci and Michelangelo in a multimedia journey through the Italian Renaissance—and reveal the ways they still resonate in the modern world
- How does he do it?: with illuminating video footage, 3-D animations, and other multimedia visuals that treat audiences to an up-close look at both artists’ lives, inventions, machines, sketches, and codices
- Some of the works featured: the knowing smile of Mona Lisa, the heavenly sprawl of the Sistine Chapel, and the secret of DaVinci’s mechanical lion
- What to expect: all-ages multimedia event running approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes with intermission, featuring movies, videos, 3-D animations, and images of DaVinci and Michelangelo’s inventions, machines, sketches, codices, paintings, and sculptures.
- World premiere of museum theatre: Experience this novel approach of combining a traditional museum experience with a live, multimedia theatrical performance, only at the Glitter Dome Event Center in the RINO Arts District.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.