What You'll Get
- $15 for two tickets for a show, Thursday–Sunday (up to $34 value)
- $20 for four tickets for a show, Thursday–Sunday (up to $68 value)
- General admission
- Funny Bone Dayton requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
- Bert Kreischer (November 3–5)
- Steve Trevino (November 10–13)
- Vince Morris (November 23–27)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd by phone before day of show or $3/person additional fee applies. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+ for some shows, 21+ for most. Not valid for special engagements. 2-item min./person required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Bone Dayton
The first Funny Bone was founded more than three decades ago. Now in more than 25 cities, the clubs have played host to such luminaries as Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and Roseanne Barr. In Dayton, Funny Bone is the premier comedy club. While patrons practice projecting their laughter toward the stage they can quash hunger by digging into a menu of pub fare.