- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice, Thursdays–Sundays through September 27, excluding special events
- Where: Dayton Funny Bone
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m. for 7:30 p.m. shows; 9:30 p.m. for 10 p.m. shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $15 for two tickets (up to $36 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $72 value)
Dayton Funny Bone requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Bert Kreischer (June 20–22)
Comedian, party animal, host of the Travel Channel’s Bert the Conqueror, and the inspiration for the film Van Wilder
Warning: contains a brief drug reference and terrible parenting advice
Dave Landau (June 26–29)
Featured on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and Comedy Central’s Live At Gotham
John Evans (July 3–6)
As seen on Comedy Central and NBC’s Last Comic Standing and heard on The Bob & Tom Show
Warning: contains the f-word and adult material
Funny Bone Dayton
The first Funny Bone was born more than three decades ago after a comedy show left cofounder Gerald Kubach’s sides aching so bad that he knew he had to get into the standup business. Now in more than 25 cities, the clubs have played host to such luminaries as Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and Roseanne Barr. In Dayton, while patrons practice projecting their laughter toward the stage they can quash hunger by digging into a menu of pub fare.