Stock-car racing, like setting apple pies on fire and taking a day off from school to celebrate Michael Douglas’s birthday, is considered one of the finest American pastimes. Attend a decisively American race with today’s GrouponLive deal to the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach. General-admission seating is available for all grandstands, except the Petty Tower, Sprint Tower, Roberts Tower, Weatherly Tower, and Campbell Box. Kids 12 and younger receive free admission. Choose between the following options:
- For $54, you get a stock-car outing to the Rolex 24 on Saturday, January 28, and Sunday, January 29 (up to a $109 total value). Each package includes the following:
- Two-day infield and grandstand admission (up to a $54 value online, including all ticketing fees)
- Two-day garage access (a $35 value)
20 Daytona dollars toward food (a $20 value)
- For $63, you get a stock-car outing to the Budweiser Shootout on Saturday, February 18 (up to a $128 total value). Each package includes the following:
- Infield and grandstand admission (up to a $63 value online, including all ticketing fees)
- Sprint Fanzone and prerace pass (a $25 value)
- 20 Daytona dollars toward food (a $20 value)
- Infield tailgate parking (a $20 value)
Opened in 1959, the Daytona International Speedway delights die-hard racing fans with high-octane races throughout the year, including the sport’s most heralded race, the Daytona 500. Fans will enjoy an intimate view of stock-car drivers zooming down the track at 180 miles per hour while checking rearview mirrors to see if their mustaches are evenly trimmed. The Rolex 24 pits racers against one another in a grueling, 24-hour contest of endurance, and the Budweiser Shootout hosts Sprint Cup stars in a nonpoints race, during which the driver who finishes last must push himself home in a wheelbarrow. After watching a favorite racer zoom by, fans can use their Daytona dollars to pick up a snack at any of the concessions or at the Fourth Turn Grill. Today’s Groupon also includes the Sprint Fanzone and prerace pit pass for the Budweiser Shootout, which grants access to the prerace area, where fans can drop by a driver’s Q&A session, discreetly peek into the garages, and sign the start/finish line. Parents and speed-craving babysitters can tote children 12 and younger into the prerace zones for free, granting them a lifelong affinity for burned rubber and flame-retardant clothing.
1801 W International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114Get Directions