- $15 for one VIP general-admission G-Pass (up to $20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
VIP Admission Includes:
- Skip-the-line pass
- Private seating in the loge section
- One popcorn
- A dedicated server
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dazed and Confused
- The Plot: It’s 1976 in small-town Texas, and the times they are a-changin’. On the last day of school, next year’s seniors haze the incoming freshman, get loaded, and try to find themselves amid the swirling haze of parties.
- The Stars: A veritable who-will-be-who of A-list celebrities before they made their names, including Ben Affleck, Milla Jovovich, Jason London, Adam Goldberg, Joey Lauren Adams, and of course…
- Matthew McConaughey, who made his silver-screen debut with this film and immortalized his character, the 20-something sleaze-bag Wooderson, with the famous line “All right, all right, all right.”
- The director: Richard Linklater, the Academy Award–nominated director behind Boyhood and the Before Sunrise series
- What Roger Ebert Called It: “art crossed with anthropology,” containing a “painful underside”
- Its Other Accolades: In 2002, Quentin Tarantino named it one of the 10 best films of all time on a Sight and Sound poll, and Entertainment magazine listed it as No. 3 on its list of 50 Best High-School Movies.
- It’s a Screening on 4/20—Have Fun. Dress up as your favorite character—there will be a costume contest to crown the best duds.
- Before the Show: Snap your picture in a photo booth and listen to live music by the Dazed and Confused band and the Ridgemont Allstars.