- $30 for one ticket to Dazed Out with Snoop Dogg & Atmosphere (up to $44.75 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: USANA Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Also known as: Snoop Doggy Dogg, Snoop Lion, Uncle Snoop, Snoopzilla
- First known as: Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.
- His breakthrough: sharing the spotlight with Dr. Dre on Dre’s The Chronic
- Where he’s been since: everywhere, including both the big and small screens
- His sound: razor-sharp lyrics delivered in his signature laid-back, laconic drawl
- Classic tracks: “What’s My Name?,” “Gin and Juice,” and burn-prevention anthem “Drop It Like It’s Hot”
- His latest: 2015’s BUSH, a Pharrell Williams-produced album featuring the single “Peaches N Cream”
- Their original atmosphere: the wintry climes of their hometown, Minneapolis
- The members: rapper Slug and DJ Ant
- What they pioneered: the underground hip-hop scene in Minneapolis; the independent record label Rhymesayers
- Speaking of Rhymesayers: it’s co-owned with other hip-hop acts including MF Doom and Aesop Rock
- How they racked up so many loyal fans: by touring incessantly and creating new music frequently, including eight studio albums that burst at the seams with hard-hitting, introspective lyrics and melodic instrumentation
- Their latest: 2014’s Southsiders, which includes the tracks “Bitter” and “Kanye West”