What You'll Get
- $30 for one balcony ticket (up to $50.45 value)
- $55 for one rear orchestra ticket (up to $82.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dazz Band and Tom Browne
- The Sound: although the name is a portmanteau of the description, “danceable jazz,” Dazz Band deals in pure funk with a Motown groove
- For Fans Of: The Gap Band, Ohio Players, Midnight Star
- Where to Begin: shake it to the Grammy-winning 1982 jam, “Let it Whip” and groove to later jams such as “Joystick” and “Let it All Blow”
- Tom Browne: jazz trumpeter and co-hort of sax star Sonny Fortune who hit #1 on the Billboard R&B charts with 1980’s “Funkin’ for Jamaica (N.Y.)” and #4 with 1981’s ode to suspenders, “Thighs High (Grip Your Hips and Move)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.