- $35 for one G-Pass to DC101 Presents Elliot in the Morning’s Holiday Concert featuring Rise Against, A Day To Remember, The Gaslight Anthem, Manchester Orchestra, and more (up to $51 value)
- When: Friday, December 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Patriot Center
- Section: 100 level
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
DC101 Presents Elliot in the Morning’s Holiday Concert
- Rise Against: post-hardcore band plays politically aggressive yet melodic tunes from their seven-album catalog, including their latest release, The Black Market
- A Day to Remember: since they released their debut album, And Their Name Was Treason, in 2005, these Florida rockers have been racking up fans thanks to their inventive fusion of metal, pop, and punk
- The Gaslight Anthem: This New-Jersey quartet often gains comparisons to Springsteen, and not just for their place of origin. Albums like The ‘59 Sound and their most recent record, Get Hurt, are chock full of hearty chord progressions and working-class poetry.
- Manchester Orchestra: indie rockers known for both their heavy and softer sides, as exhibited by their anthemic fourth album, Cope, and its mirror image, Hope, which features more stripped down, emotional arrangements of the same songs
- Twin Atlantic: Scottish alt-rockers behind the hit “Heart & Soul” who have toured with Thirty Seconds to Mars
- The Eeries: their single “Cool Kid” keeps rocketing up the charts, driven by its throwback sound to the ’90s grunge era