All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $36 for one ticket to see Melissa Etheridge: This is ME with special guest Alexander Cardinale (up to $73.75 value)
- When: Sunday, December 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Brady Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Melissa Etheridge: This is ME
- How you know Melissa: as an accomplished singer and guitarist, gay and lesbian activist, and breast-cancer survivor
- How she developed her songwriting chops: by picking up the guitar at the age of eight, and polishing her craft at the Berklee College of Music
- How she warmed the robotic hearts of FM radios: with 1993’s Grammy-winning plea “Come to My Window”
- Speaking of Grammy Awards: Melissa has two wins and a total of 15 nominations
- Not to mention: she won an Academy Award for “I Need to Wake Up,” featured in An Inconvenient Truth
- Plus: she has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Gibson Guitar Award for Best Female Rock Guitarist, and probably a really awesome record collection
- Coolest thing about her latest tour: On this tour, Melissa will take the stage to perform songs from her new album, This is M.E. and some of her greatest hits, and will be joined by her band, helmed by The Fugees’ Jerry Wonda
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 12/07/14 for a ticket at venue box office; box office opens at 12 p.m. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Brady Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects DCF Concerts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.