- $10 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $20 value)
- $30 for one ticket for second-tier seating (up to $60 value)
- $50 for one ticket for first-tier prime parquet seating in center rows E–X (up to $100 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
On January 19, the Distinguished Concerts Orchestra and the Distinguished Concerts Singers International team up for an evening of music by visiting composer Dan Forrest. All of the program’s pieces feature both choral and orchestral elements to bring to life a body of music informed by Biblical scripture.
- Requiem for the Living—Forrest’s best-known composition is a 40-minute piece that explores love, life, loss, and renewal in five movements.
- Te Deum—a soaring three-movement rendition of the Christian hymn of praise of the same name
- Psalm of Ascension—Drawing on text from Psalms 124 and 126, this six-minute work opens with a chorale, continues to a fughetta section, and finally presents the two sections simultaneously at the piece’s glorious zenith.
- in paradisum…—This work’s soaring choral harmonies find inspiration in a wide range of scriptural texts concerning death, resurrection, and eternal life.
Distinguished Concerts International New York
An artist, Distinguished Concerts International New York's website shares, is "an individual who continually seeks to improve, to grow, and aspires to perform at a higher level." The people behind this definition are DCINY co-founders Iris Derke and Jonathan Griffith, and it's a definition their musicians fulfill. To do so, they collaborate and express themselves while both performing famed Mozart compositions and leading educational events.
881 7th Ave.
New York, NY 10019Get Directions