- $30 for one G-Pass to the BlueDEF Velocity Tour rodeo event (a $61.80 value)
- When: Saturday, February 7, at 7 p.m. or Sunday, February 8, at 2 p.m.
- Where: DCU Center
- Seating: Toward the front of sections 101 or 105, or toward the rear of sections 106–108 or 123–125
- Door time: One hour before show time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
BlueDEF Velocity Tour
Every year during more than 100 Touring Pro Division events, up-and-coming bull riders compete for cash and earn points toward qualifying for the nationally televised PBR Built Ford Tough Series. In early February, this PBR-sanctioned event returns to Worcester for back-to-back shows at the DCU Center. There, riders compete for their chunk of the division’s $3 million in prize money.
But there’s one little thing standing between the riders and their dreams: a lineup of angry bulls. Each of these beasts tips the scale at about 2,000 pounds, or just slightly larger than the typical airline passenger’s carry-on luggage. Currently, riders Jason Malone, Luis Blanco, Stetson Lawrence, and Mike Lee have all figured out how to stay atop their bucking rivals, earning them the top spots in the TPD’s standings.