What You'll Get
Watching a play is the second-best way to achieve emotional catharsis, right behind writing a play about achieving emotional catharsis. Tear-stain a playbill with this deal.
- Admission to Dead Man’s Cell Phone
- Where: Buffalo Laboratory Theatre at Swan Auditorium
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $12.50 for one ticket (up to a $21.69 value)
- $25 for one ticket with admission to the gala on Friday, September 20 at 6:30 p.m. (up to a $52.74 value)
- $49 for two tickets with admission to the gala on Friday, September 20 at 6:30 p.m. (up to a $83.79 value)
- Click here to view all ticketing and performance options.<p>
Dead Man’s Cell Phone
Sarah Ruhl’s off-kilter comedy satirizes modern society’s love affair with the cell phone while exploring the bond between identity and technology. Irritated by the incessant ringing from the table behind her, 30-something technophobe Jean brings herself to confront the phone’s owner—only to discover him lying face down in a bowl of lobster bisque. So she does the only natural thing: she answers the call. She soon finds herself delivering messages to the late Gordon’s loved ones, and if she has to make a few exaggerations about their relationship, it’s a small price to pay for the sense of closure she provides. But as fact blurs with fiction, Jean might be getting in way over her head.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Buffalo Laboratory Theatre at Swan Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Buffalo Laboratory Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 45 minutes before showtime; On 9/20, Gala doors open at 6:15pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.