All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $44.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dead On Live
- Who they pay tribute to: the Grateful Dead
- How they do it: by recreating classic Dead recordings note for note, including live performances of entire albums
- What they’ll be recreating for this show: the progressive-rock-leaning Terrapin Station, complete with a full symphony
- What they’ll be playing after that: a second set of R&B and reggae-tinged rock from the Jerry Garcia Band circa 1976
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Center for the Arts
Upon entering the historic theater at the Count Basie Center for the Arts, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Basie Center has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.