All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Dead On Live: Best of the Dead ‘70–’75
- When: Friday, April 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $13 for the side orchestra or mezzanine (up to $22.50 value)
- $18 for the center or rear orchestra (up to $31 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Dead On Live: Best of the Dead ‘70–’75
- What it is: a live-action highlight reel of one of the Grateful Dead’s most fruitful periods
- Who’s behind it: multi-instrumentalist Marc Muller and a band of devoted musicians
- The Dead era covers: everything from Workingman’s Dead to Blues for Allah
- Songs from that time: “Uncle John’s Band” (from Workingman’s Dead), “Friend of the Devil” (from American Beauty), “Me and Bobby McGee” (from Grateful Dead), “The Music Never Stopped” (from Blues for Allah), “Parents Just Don’t Understand” (from a psychedelic vision of 1988)
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Theater debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Theater and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930’s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Paramount Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Paramount Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.