What You'll Get
- $30 for two regular or side tickets (up to $45.30 value)
- $55 for two center tickets (up to $76.20 value)
Dead Sexy: The Play
- The star: The lineup is filled with burlesque superstars, including the woman who who was crowned “Queen of Burlesque” by the Burlesque Hall of Fame this year.
- What makes the mad doctor mad: It isn’t quite known, but the Dead Sexy Burlesque website suggests his madness could be caused by “sheer, unmitigated sexiness.”
- About the show: This hilarious, yet horrifying tale—specially written for Halloween—spilled from the pen of the playwright who created the widely lauded Pinchbottom Theatrical Burlesque.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Reservation required 48 hours in advance. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.