Country chart-topping “Bring Down the House” singer’s new tour features up-and-coming guests Madeline Merlo and James Barker Band
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see Dean Brody, starting from $35
- Seating options: section FF, GG, VV, or WW
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- See more deals on the May 25 show at the Canalta Centre in Medicine Hat, Alberta, or the June 3 show at the Stampede Corral in Calgary.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dean Brody’s Beautiful Freakshow Tour with Special Guests Madeline Merlo and James Barker Band
- How you know Dean Brody: He recorded “Bring Down the House,” the top-selling digital Canadian country single, and won a JUNO Award for Country Album of the Year
- The newest album: Beautiful Freakshow, Brody’s sixth album
- It’s got a little something new: The title track features rap vocals from Halifax native Shevy Price, and the song “Beautiful Girl” has some reggae influences.
- But there’s plenty of classic country, too: Songs like “Time” and “Blueberry Sky,” with Vince Gill on guitar follow the more traditional twangy sound.
- Special guests: The upbeat James Barker Band opens the show and BCCMA Female Artist of the Year Madeline Merlo is set to perform on select dates.
Need To Know
Limit 8/person. All sales final, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. Disability seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value incl. all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.