What You'll Get
Seeing your favorite musicians is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this deal to see a show at the Marin Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium at Marin Center in San Rafael. Choose from the following shows:
- The Romeros on Saturday, April 21, at 8 p.m. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $13, you get one ticket in rows 31–34 of the dress circle (up to a $29.40 value, including Ticketmaster fees).
- For $18, you get one ticket in rows 24–25 of the dress circle (up to a $39.95 value, including Ticketmaster fees).
For $22, you get one ticket in the side orchestra (up to a $55.30 value, including Ticketmaster fees). <p>
- Debbie Reynolds on Sunday, April 22, at 3 p.m. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $15, you get one ticket in rows 31–34 of the dress circle (up to a $34.95 value, including Ticketmaster fees).
- For $21, you get one ticket in rows 24–25 of the dress circle (up to a $45.55 value, including Ticketmaster fees).
- For $23, you get one ticket in the side orchestra (up to a $55.80 value, including Ticketmaster fees). <p>
The Romeros’ quartet of tunesmiths comprises two generations of classical-guitar masters who dazzle ears with intricate classical standards and traditional Spanish guitar strumming. Descendants of legendary guitarist Celedonio Romero, Pepe, his brother Celin, Celin’s son Celino, and Celino’s cousin Lito show off the musical dexterity of the Romero family tree, inciting mad scientists to snag pieces of their hair to harvest genetic guitar-playing talent. During each of their performances, the delicate strains of each group member interweave with dizzying complexity and precision, creating uniquely rich aural tapestries.
On April 22, silver-screen legend Debbie Reynolds will take to Marin Center’s stage and reminisce about her remarkable life in Hollywood. Throughout the evening, Reynolds lets down her hair and regales audiences with stories recalling her years in show business, discussing intimate memories of acting in famous movies, such as Singin’ in the Rain, and recollections of the friendships and scandals of 1950s Tinsletown. The multitalented performer also serenades onlookers with songs from the many musicals she has participated in and forces double-takes as she performs spot-on celebrity impersonations in full costume.
Inspired by Marin Center designer Frank Lloyd Wright’s enjoinder to suit architecture to setting, the Marin Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium’s curving walls create cozy acoustics inside and outside help it blend in with its lagoon-laden surroundings as seamlessly as Groucho Marx in a disguise shop.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 4/21 for a ticket at Marin Center box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Marin Center box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Marin Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.