What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket to see Deborah Allen (up to $25 value)
- When: Friday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Majestic Theatre
- Seating: best available upon purchase
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How she got her start: singing backup for Roy Orbison
- Her first big hit: “Baby I Lied”
- Her style: a blend of Nashville country, Memphis soul, and Delta blues
- Number of songs she’s written: more than 1,600
- Singers who have performed her work: Brooks & Dunn, Patty Loveless, Tanya Tucker, Isaac Hayes, Diana Ross, LeAnn Rimes, you in the shower
- Her latest album: Hear Me Now
- Songs you may hear live: “Rock Me (In the Cradle of Love),” “If You’re Not Gonna Love Me,” “Anything Other Than Love”<p>
What do you do to commemorate a theater that turns 100 years old? If you’re the staff at the Majestic, you just keep doing what’s worked for the last century: filling the calendar with acts that make the venue a go-to destination for the arts. The vaudeville theater turned movie house turned all-purpose performance space continues to serve the community with all types of artistic endeavors. Visitors can catch a country concert, take in a musical, or watch an usher dump house paint on themselves in the lobby.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/14 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Majestic Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Majestic Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.