What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Decades Rewind, starting from $41
- Seating: orchestra 1A-6A, 8A; orchestra 1B-2B, 4B-5B
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Show: a multimedia live production experience spanning 30 years of music. The show takes people back down memory lane with music that spans disco, funk, rock, and Motown music. The music begins with ’80s hits and rewinds backwards to the ’60s in a show that features award-winning vocalists and over 100 costume changes. The entertainers encourage the audience to sing along while remembering the “good old days.”
- The Music: An eight-piece band and six vocalists meld hits from the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s—from ABBA to Led Zeppelin—into unique medleys performed live on stage.
- The Spectacle: stage lighting and videos that highlight American culture.
The Fine Print